Welcome to the Victorian Health Promotion Awards!
The Victorian Health Promotion Awards is the perfect platform to showcase your great work in keeping people healthy and sharing your ideas to inspire others in Victoria to do the same.
Everyone in Victoria should have the opportunity to enjoy good health. So, if you’re part of the movement of promoting health – tell us about it!
Quick and easy nomination process:
We’ve made it simpler and quicker than ever before to nominate a person or project for a Victorian Health Promotion Award.
You can enter your nomination as a written entry or submit a short video. It shouldn’t take you much longer than 30 mins to complete!
All nominations will follow the below format:
- Summary - 150 words / max. 1 min
- Nomination description - 250 words / max. 2 mins
- Outcome - 250 words / max. 2 mins
2022 Victorian Health Promotion Award categories:
We’ve updated the awards to be more relevant to the work of the health promotion sector and to recognise the fantastic work done to support Victorians’ health and wellbeing.
You can nominate yourself, your organisation or someone else in the community.
Some important details and links:
- All nominations are to be submitted online via awards.vichealth.vic.gov.au
- Key dates:
- 10am, Tuesday 9 August – Nominations open
- 6:30pm, Sunday 11 September – Nominations close
- December – Finalists announced
- February 2023 – Victorian Health Promotion Awards event
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) click here
- Read this guide on applying for an award click here
- Watch our How to Nominate video click here